Castor Oil Failure!

any other ideas!? That didn't work! Took 2 tablespoons.. and still at home.. and NOTHING now, I am just irritated! I have walked til my feet are reddish purple and soo swollen they look like i tried to air them up..
ate enough mexican spicy food to turn into a burrito.. and I am to the point I just want to cry!
HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Baby will come when baby is ready.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the other post. Your baby will come when it is ready. Be thankful you made it full term. My first child came at 34 weeks and had to stay in NICU for 2 weeks.

You can try everything in the book, but your baby will come when it wants to come.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 11:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm in the same situation that you are in right now. I don't know how many times i tried to persuade my doctor to go ahead and send me to the hospital; because I have dilated 2 cm already and they can feel his head to and I have a week in a half left until my due date. So all I can tell you is to tough it out cause the baby will come when they are good and ready. lol
    05seximama

Answer by 05seximama at 11:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I somehow had this feeling thats what would be said.. but I am just sooo stinking miserable.. they say.. and I honestly feel like they are right.. that the baby will be close to if not 9 lbs.. my daughter was 8 lbs..and this one is MUCH bigger.. and painful.. Cadence wasn't painful to carry.. this one has been nothing but pressure and pains, I cain't bend over, I can't sleep without snoring, becase I can hardly breath.. nothing (clothes wise) fits.. its a rough place to be. but thanks for your comments.. I know I must be patient.. it will be worth it.. thanks!
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 11:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• sex? squatting? I was doing jumping jacks at one point. went to the park and played with my son and chased aft him with mine!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The baby will come when the baby and your body are ready. Have some patience and try to relax.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2009