for those anti god types.. question

how do u feel we came to be....... ? and what bout children the miracle of life? that just a lucky chance thing? how do u feel things truly happened

preggoinmn

Asked by preggoinmn at 11:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes i do anon.. and u didnt answer my question you just asked me a question bout my question.. great job.. next time u write answer it with actual answer
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• by "anti god types" do you mean athiests?

also, do you know nothing about science?
    Anonymous

• If you want respectful answers try asking respectful questions!  Or had that thought not occurred to you?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• There's this little thing I like to call...science.

And I for one could really care less how we came to be. I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't claim to believe in any god or gods, but I also am not 100% sure that there is or isn't one. I have more important things to worry about than whether the big bang occurred or not.

And I don't see the "miracle" of life being anything more than simple biology that occurs between all males and females of any other species on Earth. A female ovulates, the female and the male do the nasty, the sperm meets with the egg, and BOOM, life is born. It happens pretty much the exact same way, whether you're dealing with a human, a dog, or a fish. I see no divine intervention in that.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I didnt answer your question because i am not athiest. I just felt that the way you addressed them was rude.
    Anonymous

• it was respectful how was it not i didn't insult any one said the anti god type if Ur not for god ur anti him.. if u didn't approve beeky don't read it.. it was asking how u think we came to be .. soo instead of bashing it why not use the few brain cell you have and answer it not just come to give ur little petty view that i could care less about hmm
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009