Do you ever want a relationship you know is wrong?

I have two people in my life right now that Im sorta seeing. Neither of them is a good choice. One is a woman I met and this is the frist time in my life I have ever been attracted to a woman and been in a relationship like this. The other is with a man who is still married. He makes promises to me I know he can not keep. Im very attracted to the woman and really want a relationship with her but am afraid of what my kids (16,14 and 6) will think as well as for my parents and other family. How do I just leave her and the man alone...Can anyone please help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• First off get rid of the married guy you already figured out he's a loser that would never commit. Second if the woman makes you happy then it doesn't matter what others think...kids understand more than you think and I am sure all they want is to see their momma happy.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Drop the married man like he's on fire! They are never a good idea! The woman on the other hand.. My mom is gay and I have never had problem with her or her girlfriends. As long as she is happy I could care less who she sees, and I think your children are young enough that it can be explained later if things work out. Right now she could simply be "Aunt" whoever if you are uncomfortable explaining. Also, you might want to re-examine why you are interested in either party since you have said both are not "good choices". Are you perhaps subconsciously picking people to which you know will not be able to commit to? Not judging at all, just a thought! I dated married men for a while before I realized it was really my fear of committing that was causing me to be attracted to them.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You answered your question from the top. You yourself feel both relationship is wrong.

My guess is to begin falling in love with you...water has a way of seeking its own level. So in order to come up higher in a relationship choice we have to feel better about who we are and what we deserve.

This might help for starters. http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2009