How do you feel about gay/lesbian/bi people?

Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• love the sinner hate the sin, read Romans 5:8
    Anonymous

• Love em!

Well, I'm not ONE of them. I was bi for a time in high school, but I wasn't REALLY bi, it was just because all the other girls were doing it...whatever.

But yeah. They're people, just like you and me. They're not nasty or gross or inhuman or evil or overly sexual. I like em just fine.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My best friend is lesbian and getting married in two weeks! I can't go to the wedding because it is all the way across the country. I hate that I can't be there for support. She is successful person professionally and in her personal life, and I wish her the best in her marriage as I would any one of my strait friends.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• OP here. I was just asking because recently, my lesbian sister whom is my best friend, was assaulted physically and verbally at a gay pride parade. I just couldn't believe that someone would actually do something so terrible to someone they don't even know, just because of who they love!
    Anonymous

• I love them! i'm bi. so yes. i really do love them. lol.

honestly though. as long as they are being responsible in their sex life, (ya know, doing there part NOT to spread STD's) then more power to them! the world could always use more love!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I could careless who one chooses to sleep with!
    Anonymous

• Bi here and very proud! I think you should love all people, regardless of race, gender or sexual preference. At very least, those things should not be a deciding factor about liking someone before you meet them or get to know them! I mean, really? What does it matter to you one way or another? Its not like its catching :P
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What goes on in some one's bedroom is not my business.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My dad told me something awesome when I was a kid. I asked him what being bi meant, and he said "Well, that means you have twice as many chances for a date on the weekend!"

=] No to H8TE! Mwaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• "Its not like its catching :P"

LYKE ZOMG U GAVE ME THE GAY BUG EWW
    caitxrawks