who else dont give a shit bout jon and kate!

who else is sick of the hundreds of questions bout jon and kate and not care bout some strangers on tv!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• ME! I don't even have TV at my house, so I could care less. I have more important things to think about besides whatever is going on with Jon and Kate.
    Anonymous

• I honestly couldn't care less about what happens. Money and fame usually comes with a price. They should have thought about that before hand.
    Anonymous

• BUT, you felt the need to post a question about them anyway. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• That's funny, all the answers and the question were posted Anon...Enough Already! This should not be the place for nasty remarks to honest and may I add observant answers. Personally I really don't care about the show so I don't even bother to read the questions about it. HOW ABOUT IF IT IRKS YOU THAT MUCH THAN JUST SKIP IT!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'd like to hear more about Jon....he's a DILF...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:45 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• and u have to have a stupid answer that isnt regarding the question and post as a bashing ANON wohoo another stupid mom award on cafe mom

wtf? I put them in the answer. Meaning Jon & Kate. Looks like you may as well hold onto your award there hon. Keep it for yourself! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I could care less about this and am simply ANNOYED by all the media attention. It's like Paris Hilton, who really cares???
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i never even heard of them until they had problems... i actually find it disgusting that people are mis-using fertility treatment to have TOO MANY kids at one time and gettting rewarded for their stupidity with a reality show.

The human womb is not intended to hold that many children and it just goes to show that 8 kids and a TV show does not make for a healthy marriage. get off the planet already!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• they did not mis-use the treatments, if you actually watched the show you'd know that.... anyways if op, if you don't care then why post a question about them, obviously you want to know some dirt
    Anonymous