Awkward living arragement

I want to know how you think it will work out with Jon staying at the house a few days and then Kate staying at the house for a few days? I personally think that will really mess up the kids. Do you think either one of them will be paying child support considering they said that both of them wil continue to do the show? Also, one other thing, I really think Kate is sad about this, yes I believe Jon is right in stickng up for himself BUT she thought they would be together forever and even told one of the kids thats why they were getting remarried. I am really sad by all of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• Divorce is never easy. My nephew told me that when his parents divorced, he felt like he didn't have a home. He just visited his parents apartments. He didn't even have a room or bed at his dad's first place. I guess they are just trying to keep things as normal as possible for the kids.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think it will be awkward but in their situation i think its probably best. I mean can you imagine running 8 kids back and forth for joint custody? there is no way.

Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• the whole situation is really sad..I mean she can be controlling and bossy, but she seems really distraught by the whole situation...i feel bad for her...I'm not sure how long the living arrangement will work out before one of them breaks...its just sad
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 7:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yes, it's awkward, but getting a divorce with 8 kids is awkward. Will Kate ever remarry? What man wants to become a step-father to 8 kids? If Jon remarries, is his wife going to be too keen on him spending a few days a week at another house to spend time with his other 8 kids? What a mess. Their marriage may have problems, but are they thinking about the future? Even if they get lucky enough to find other people willing to marry them, what kind of stress is having EIGHT step-kids going to have on their future marriages? Seems like the path of least resistance is to stay put, get counseling, and find a way to make it work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2009