what do you think about kate&john separation?

martunia

Asked by martunia at 11:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think she knows it was her fault, she said she saw it coming.
    Anonymous

• It's sad because of the kids but being they got married very young & boom their lives are turned upside down & snowballed into this ugly fight I think John is releived & happy to move on like he said he was Excited to start a new chapter , but I guess like any other couple going through this they know whats right for them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The show was so sad to watch. I have been a fan since the show first aired so to see it come to this was just sad.....for the sake of their kids and maybe to save their marriage (if it's not too late) they need to stop the show.
    sexysheshe

Answer by sexysheshe at 1:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I saw it coming along time ago.It is very sad.My husband said I know he has to pay money but at least he will be at peace now with himself and she will not nag him anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I just watched the episode... Jon really mad me VERY angry!!! It seems like he only cares about himself. I know he loves the kids but the end of his marriage doesn't seem to bother him!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Its sad. They want it to be easier on their kids, but I come from a broken home and its NOT easy!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Jon tried to tell Kate on the end of the season show last time that the show if interfering in their life too much. Kate likes all the fame. Jon hates all the fame. He has said more then one time that he would rather just get a job. I think that even if they stopped doing the show that its to late. Its sad that they have to hide the kids crooked houses in the trees so that they have privacy. I wonder how long its going to be before they make a law about taking photos of people that don't want there photos taken. 

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm so sad over it, I know its silly as I don't know them, but I don't know... I was pulling for them. And those poor sweet kids...

That being said, Kate needs to find a real man, Jon has been her 9th child for a long time now, and Jon needs to go out and become a man and find a wife, not a mother. I place the blame on both of them equally. The dynamic of a strong woman and a weak man is a tough one.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I don't know how that guy lasted this long with her. She was always mean and condescending to him and like a little puppy dog he did everything she told him too. It's sad that it has to be this way, and the fact that these kids are part of a tv family is even worse. Because as those kids get older, they are going to see how the media has portrayed their parents and the horrible choices mom and dad made(thanks to tabloids).

Jon and Kate need to let the show go and get "regular jobs". yeah, 8 kids is a big financial responsibility, but I'm sure if they budget their millions of dollars They've earned, they can make it til the six younger ones are 18.

I think it's disgusting and selfish, in my opinion, to keep the show going. Enough is enough already. I'm not a "fan" just watched the first episode and this one. Not impressed at all.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It's sad when one child has to go through a divorce and living in a single-parent home. Now, ALL 8 of them have to go through it, AND in public. I'm sure they go to grocery stores with their parents and see the magazines. The older ones can read the nasty headlines. Its all just sad.
    MommaToSam

Answer by MommaToSam at 11:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2009