What is your BIGGEST pet peive?

I just wanted to see what annoys other moms. My biggest pet peive is messiness...or unhygenic people. I live with a few people who are the eptimy of what I just said. I am running myself ragged trying to keep things clean and I am beginning to feel completely annoyed and exausted. What bothers you?

BrittanyShay

Asked by BrittanyShay at 11:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whinning.....omg, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I can't stand a whiny kid...if my son starts to whine, he goes to his room until he's done. I don't know why, but it just makes my skin crawl.

Now I'm not talking about crying, when they don't feel good or get hurt, but when they WHINE b/c they don't get their way or something that they want.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• sorry that was supposed to say **whining**
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Whining doesnt bother me that much...Its tantrums and screaming fo no reason that gets my son in time out. But the whining does get annoying....lol
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 11:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree with you about the mess. Clutter is bad enough, but eating all over the house and treating the house like one big trash can. My husband and son are equally bad about leaving dishes and food wrappers all over the house. Disgusting and disrespectful!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2009