A hypothetical situation that occurs often.......

What do you do if you walk in on your Significan Other naked? Do you pass by and go about your buisness or do you stop to take a second glance .....or do you take advantage of the situation by doing something? This question occured to me earlier when I walked in on my hubby getting dressed after a shower...I cant pass by him without doing something....lol Can you?

BrittanyShay

Asked by BrittanyShay at 11:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always try to hop on my dh when he is nude! I am just a horny women who married a sexy man!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yeah...me too...lol. I always try to cop a feel when he is naked....lol
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 11:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I am a grabber. lol Or a kisser, biter or licker...whatever the mood indicates. :p
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Damn if I saw my husabnd naked I'd be all over it. He's shy but I think it's the way he was raised maybe? I've never seen him naked except for during sex.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I keep walking. After 22 years, it takes more than a flash of flesh to turn me on.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• ROTFL!!!!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2009