Akward Moments.....

So....I have been living with my Boyfriend for almost a year now...and In that time...nothing has really happened to make things akward yet. But the other night, I walked in on him masturbating!!! I was on my period and we dont have sex during that time. He jumps and acts like he isnt doing anything...lol. But we are as close sex wise as you can get. We have done alot of things to make us completely comfortable during sex...even watching porn...lol But, why was it so weird to walk in on him> Have you been there yet with your SO?

BrittanyShay

Asked by BrittanyShay at 11:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was probably a flashback from his mom walking in lol. I have caught my hubby a few times and thats what he said!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yeah but we had been together for almost 3 years at the time. He told me he didn't do that even though I knew it was BS. It was akward but I laughed so hard which I think made him feel worse haha.
    Anonymous

• How would you feel if he walked in on you doing that? I would just go give him a big hug and tell him you love him. It is weird, but what are you going to do?
    I have walked in on my guy and it freaked him OUT! lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• He was probably just startled. You are just in a mental state then it is broken because the door flies open. lol Poor guy.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Lol, poor guy. Dh and I both know the other masturbates and we're fine with it, but I would still DIE if he caught me! So, yeah, just imagine how he feels!
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 12:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Haha! I'd probably get on my knees and give him a BJ.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• well...I had that thought, but his face was so stunned that it made me kinda hesitant to do anything. He has yet to walk in on me doing it, but i dont do it that much anymore. It was really cute...and kinda sexy.
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 6:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009