Pregnancy?

Hello, new here but have a question for you. I havnt had my period in three months but for the past 3 months I have had a cleary watery discharge sore boobs oh and 7 neg tests..I am a little confused and I never miss periods only when I did get pregnant.Any one else with this issue before?

calista03

Asked by calista03 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I Haven't but I did hear that sometimes Ectopic pregnancies will show a neg. test. You should go to the ob and have them draw blood!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I would go to the dr and get blood work. My sister was 5 or 6 months (I can't remember which one) before a test came back positive.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i just found out i am really early pregnant blood and pea came back positive now im just trying to figure out how early i am because the ultra sound they gave me was trans vaginal they couldnt see anything is too early my hcg level is 2420.16
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2009