gas (tmi)

so, i know that when your pregnant, you get bad gas. I understand that.
but oh my gosh!!!!
is there anything safe to take to help calm it down? it doesn't matter what i eat. i get gas from drinking water! and its constant.
if gas was green like it is in cartoons, my house would be so clouded!!! lol
sorry, but thats how bad it is!!!

HELP??!?!?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take some gas relief
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Try drinking ginger ale or even another soda frequently, not flat. When I don't feel good and get 'gassed up' drinking soda helps me burp and sometimes the other way too and gets rid of the gas buildup. Plus drinking the soda and having gas from it can sometimes cover up which end the gas is coming from. Feel better!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• oh my, I had horrible gas before I found out for sure I was prego...and I worked in a salon so I would be doing my clients hair and have to fart, and I didnt want to do it right by their head so I kept finding reasons to leave...literally every three mins. It was so embarrassing
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Walking helped me alot. Now that I am on bed rest I just get really bad gas pains and I keep forgetting to ask the dr if I can take anything.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2009