• In the Spotlight:

The Truth Project

Has anyone taken the truth project here by Dr. Tackett? If so what did you think?

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 12:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did this 3 years ago and it was great for me The Truth Project revealed a lot of interesting things to me. I would do it again!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'll look into it but I am not a huge fan of Focus on the Family or Dr. Dobson. For someone that wants people to find Biblical meaning in their lives, he sure gets awful pushy when it comes to how he feels Christians should live, vote or what their opinions should be (my parents love him, I grew up with his literature ALL over my house). JMHO of course :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• We are doing the truth project at our church on Sunday nights, but I have missed every one because I do the High School study on Sunday nights : (

Everyone loves it and it sounds like it is something that is right up my alley. I am planning on doing it in the fall with the High School girls.

But I have heard it is life changing. It is very deep.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The Truth Project is great, I higly recommend focus on the family and also if you have biblical questions or want to study I would highly suggest amazingfacts.com Just so you ar aware I am a seventh day adventist and these studies are based on the bible but do show you what seventh day adventists believe.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I am not a fan of Focus on Family at all. I think there was maybe one thing I saw them do that I agreed with. If It helped you guys out though than I am happy for you. I however probably would not take lessons from a group I do not agree with.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2009