Bachorolette

What happened on the bachorolette (wow bad spelling I know) LOL (or is that right) anyway I MISSED IT WHAT HAPPENED!

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 12:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• She dumped Robbie while in the Canadian rockies. She gave Kypton and Reid a rose from the dates but the Reid date was awkward. Everyone told her how much they liked her and in the end at Lake Louise she dumped that amazing pilot and the Tanner with the foot fetish. Wes, the schmuck, admits he's on TV for his music only. It is so tough to watch cause you know he's a shit. Both Robbie and Jake were upset and Tanner was pissed. You can download it abc.com/shows but it looks like it's gonna be interesting down the road. Not sure if she's selected the right guys except maybe Jesse, maybe Kypton. Interesting stuff!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• me 2 my tv was actin up.. let me watch all cahnnels but ABC!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I hope she keeps jesse!!!!! they are so good together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2009