How good do you think pregnancy intuition is?

I KNEW with my daughter that I was having a girl, and this time I have the same feeling but that it is a boy. I dont know how, but I just know. I will feel really bad if its a girl, I know that sounds horrible but my husband wants a boy so bad. He told me that he wont care, but for some reason I just feel like I have to give him a son. I wont find out for another month, but do you think pregnancy intuition is usually right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• idk, maybe. I truly felt like I was carrying a boy, but that may have been because I desperately wanted a boy...lol. Lucky me, a boy is what I got.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I've heard a statistic that like 70% of the time, women are right about the sex of their baby. I was. I had a feeling I was having a boy, and every time I thought I was having a girl it just felt wrong. My mind almost wouldn't even let me think about having a girl for some reason. Sure enough, I'm having a boy!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think it is pretty right when it comes to the sex of a baby. I had a feeling all three times. and was right even though with my first they told me I was having a girl but I didn't feel like I was having a girl. I really should have went with my feelings cause I had a boy!!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i knew with my first two, and this one, i'm not so sure. My first two were boys. I'm kind of confussed. when i think one thing, it feels wrong, so i wonder about the other. and still doesn't feel right. i find out next month, but still.

but i read the 70% thing too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I didn't know but getting into the beginning of my second trimester, I started having multiple dreams in one night! And most of them implied that I was having a baby boy, and sure enough we went for our first ultrasound and it was a boy! =) I don't know what the statistics are, it's fifty fifity no matter what
    god_is_gracious

Answer by god_is_gracious at 4:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My u/s lady told me she didn't see boy equipment but didn't see anything that would lead her to believe that there is a girl in there either.. so.. she said "we assume girl" well thats not exactly something you want to be told when you have a nursery to decorate and clothes to buy etc.. ( we assume") anyway.. I told my doc that I felt like it was boy... and she said.. you would be suprised at how often the mom is right.. try the old wives tale where you hang a needle and thread over your wrist... I have NEVER known it to be wrong and its pretty fun, you will see the sex of all of your pregnancies.. (example: I have a daughter.. I see circles first, it stops.. and then swings back and forth which means boy) haev fun.. and don't worry :) YOu will love either one :)
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 6:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• only with my third was i right. lol I just KNEW she was a girl.

#2 I was positive it was a boy even with many ultrasounds telling me girl. the first words out of my mouth... what is it? GIRL! darn not a boy...OK cool! lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm only 7 months pregnant and this is my first pregnancy, but from the moment I found out I was pregnant, I have felt that this was a boy. I decided to wait until the baby is born to find out what I'm having so it will be a while, but I will be very surprised if I have a little girl in me. Every single person around me wants to know what I'm having, my SO and I decided to wait and now he is too excited and wants to find out so I'm enjoying this even more =) We have names picked out in any situation though.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2009