When is the best time to have your baby shower?

babygoins09

Asked by babygoins09 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Early in the third trimester that way you have time to situate everything, and time for any last minute things that would be a pain in the butt to remember after the baby comes! good luck!
    god_is_gracious

Answer by god_is_gracious at 3:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• after your baby is born
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• early in your 3rd trimester.
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• That's a tough one. I used to think it was 4 weeks before but my dd was born 4.5 wks early so it had to be rescheduled. I decided to have my ds' shower two weeks after his due date which turned out to be 5 wks after he was born. I vote for after baby is born. Then everyone gets to meet him/her. If your worried about all the germs around your newborn just make sure everyone washes their hands before holding him/her. Good luck and have fun!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I also vote for after! I have had both and the one after the baby was born was so much more fun. One of my party favors was hand sanitizer in mini baby bottles, everyone loved it!!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2009