Ugh Is it skanky & hypocritical?

So I have been with this guy for 2 months now, things are going pretty good except at one time he asked if I have ever had a friends with benefit relationship. I said yes a long time ago & replied with well thats skanky & straight up said I use to be a skank.I asked well why he was the only guy I was with at the time,Hes like ya but you still let him do what he wanted, Technically yes but there were feelings there but we just couldnt be a"couple" .Tonight My guy told me at 1 time he dated some1 who did porn, ok w/e thats his past, than I was thinking about it he was with this girl but let her have sex with someone else but thats okay. Isnt that kind of Hypocritical of him? Its kind of the same idea.I was kind of upset about it cause hes saying I did something skanky but he didnt. Not to mention now he wants to buy this porn with his ex in it is that right also? I dont like that idea either what would you do or say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say him dating her doesnt make him skanky, just her. Also him buying it is just nasty and weird. Friends with benefits is practically a realtionship just easier so people dont get hurt, and is no where near as bad as sleeping with random people on film for money
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• ummm, no. I would not be letting my guy jack off to a porn starring his ex, nor would I watch it with him. && yes, it's very hypocritical of him, sounds like he's got the double standard thing goin on.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• yup he's a hypocrit

Answer by admckenzie at 12:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• He sounds like a tool. Why do you stay with him when he wants to jerk it to an ex's porn movie. UGH!
    Friends with benefits is different than being with a porn stars ex. Gross. Remember that old saying that when you sleep with someone, you also sleep with anyone they have slept with and anyone they have slept with.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Why do you want to be with this guy?
    squish

Answer by squish at 2:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• He's a guy. But to want you to watch the porn his ex is in...... no thank you.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Thanks for the advice ladies. Youve Helped alot.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2009