Anyone like Anne Rice? (horror, vampire type stuff!)

I just recently discovered how good of an author she is, lmao. Even though she's been around for aaaaages! I'm reading Pandora right now. I wanted to read Interview with a Vampire, but the library never has it. Bah.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love Love Love Anne Rice! Have read and own every book in her Vampire Chronicles. It is a shame that after Katerina she stopped writing them. : ( I think she is into religious fiction right now.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• have you ever been to swaptree.com im not usually a member of sites wher eyou have to put stuff up to sell or anything but i love this site. you trade books, cds, dvds, and videogames. the site matches up whateve ryou have with similarly prices items and you can trade. all you pay is shipping. I love it. I gathered all my old movies and cds and books i never use anymore and got a ton of books. i have a list of like 30 books to read now and i paid maybe $20 in shipping all together. sorry, this is not an add! lol anyway i thought you might be interested.! check it out if you want.

anyway no i have not read her , but ill definatly keep it in mind when i do run out!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yeah. . .totally adore her. Got into her after brad pitt did Interview. Oh my.

Started to lose my infatuation after Armand tho. I rhink she was having a sex shortage when she was writing that one. . .I prefer to actually have sex rather than read about it. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Not read a single book but have met her (she was a client at a firm where I worked).
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Oh you know I like vampires ;-P
    Pandora was one of my favorite books by Anne Rice. I also liked her sister's books (Alice Borchardt) about werewolves. For a change of flavor in type of vampire, the Dark Series by Christine Feehan combines both into shape shifting vampires. But yeah, I spent my entire time while pregnant with my first kid several years ago to read every Anne Rice book I didn't have time to read before (I couldn't work due to low blood pressure) and also because I knew I wouldn't have time to read them after he was born, which has so far held true. I haven't had time to read a book in almost 2 years now =(
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Anne Rice is very good. :)

Have you read her Beauty series. {wink}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2009