honeymoons and sex.

Did you end up having sex on your honeymoon or the following day. My fiance seems to think most couples get too drunk from the wedding to "consummate their marriage" that night.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 12:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• We were so tired we did not have sex on our wedding night. we did three times the next morning to make p for it though. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yup, we did. I was 19 so while I did drink a little I did not get drunk. Dh didn't either. It was one of the best night of our lives. We both came down with colds on our honeymoon but still went at it, lol. Honeymoon sex is the best!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• *sigh* I wish I'd been able to have sex on my wedding night. I had a shaving accident the morning of the wedding that was EXTREMELY painful in a very tender area... So I couldn't do anything! SO embarrassing trying to explain THAT one to DH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I guss I should have clarrified that a little. We did have sex on our wedding night. I have a friend who's fiance gave her the option of getting drunk or having sex and she picked getting drunk. She said it was one of the worst nights of her life.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• We had to wait. His nephew cracked his skull at our wedding, so we spent most of the night in the hospital. We were so tired that night, that we just crashed at his mom's, in his old room. Her house was closer than ours. It was a bummer.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I had three marriages. never had a real honeymoon. I don't drink so that wasn't the problem. I started my period the day of my first wedding so losing my virginity took a few days. My second wedding was after I had been with my bf (and having sex) for over a yr so no need of honeymoon or sex. Same for third wedding.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I was SUPER sick with bruised ribs on my wedding day. I just dosed myself with IB Profin and Dayquill until I was fair flying :p We rented a hotel room because his dad was staying with us and didn't want to hear us :p He didn't have much to worry about because everything hurt :( We still did it, mostly out of duty, I think. I was 18 and he was 21, neither of us drank. We delayed our honeymoon until my birthday weekend and had sex a couple times in the cabin my aunt and uncle lent us as a wedding gift. That was pretty sweet :) I think if you're too drunk to have sex on your wedding knight you're too drunk :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My first marriage (I was widowed 4 years after wedding) I was already having sex before our wedding day. But I was determined on our wedding night we would do it. I was exhausted and my stomach was a little upset from dinner - but we did it.

For this wedding, my fiance figured that with our honeymoon being in New York 2 days after the wedding that would be when we'd begin. I said "NO WAY. We're doing it that night even if it has to be in the bathroom!" (I have custody of my daughter the weekend we get married so he figured we'd revert back to our own homes for 2 days after the wedding). So he quickly made reservations for our wedding night at the nicest hotel in town! I told him I'm dying to make love to him as my HUSBAND.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No sex on wedding night but it was not because of being drunk...my husband does not want sex with me. It has been that way for over 8yrs. Had I known that before the wedding there would not have been one. His thought is 'you don't need sex to prove you love someone'. Our marriage sucks in my eyes but he is content. (yes, I practice good personal hygiene & weigh 109)
    Nobody should be too drunk on their wedding night to have sex...how aweful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Every wedding I've ever been to the bride and groom snuck away at the reception hall to get some.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2009