What do you do to relax in your free time ?

As a wife and mother its hard to get any time for myself.I love to read and I have started trying to learn photography.I would love to start scrapbooking,so I was wondering what other moms do.It may give me an idea.

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well before I had my son, I did scrapbook. I love it, but haven't had time since he was born. I figure I'll get to pick back up on once he gets older, like maybe 5 && goes to school or occupy himself for a little while....lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I play 80's music or something that has to do with missing your love one or something with trucking and i soak in a hot bathtub getting sexy for hubby the next day or i would watch sappy movies while the kids are asleep
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Free time. That's funny. Ha, Ha, Ha!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I do photography, reading, or nothing at all. Sometimes just doing nothing is all I need once the kids go to sleep for the night, my hubby works nights. So I enjoy the peace and quiet.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I love to scrapbook. I'm in one scrapbooking group. Simple Scrapbooking or something like that. I love it!
    I also listen to music, read, do youga, meditate. ...all sorts of spiritual things and educational things. lol.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Does drinking wine count? No really, I read or watch some bad reality show so I can totally check out. I'd like to get some pottery classes in but not yet...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• watch tv
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• sleep or listen to a radio.
    SavanaDevyn

Answer by SavanaDevyn at 7:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2009