Do you and your husband have the same kind of taste in music?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for the most part, yes, we listen to all kinds of music. he really didn't like country when we first got together, but now sometimes when I get in the car after he has driven it, it'll be on a country station....lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Not at all. We can agree on classic rock, but nothing else.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Are taste is the same but the 70's music well some of it i am still trying to get use to it..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Nope, we only agree on classic rock. I listen to all music but mainly country. He listens to heavy metal, classic rock, and some alternative.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No, I listen mostly to country, and he's more into 80's rock and roll. Some of it has rubbed off on me though.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• He's classic rock and I'm all over the place from Echo and the Bunnymen to The Monkees to Led Zeppelin and Buble and Boccelli.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• FOr the most part yes. We both love country, classic rock, and oldies. He's more into the music like folksy music than I am. And I'm more into current music than he is (my fave band ever is Nickelback, his is Queen or Lynyrd Skynyrd) and though I love Queen and Skynyrd, I'll take Nickelback and Taylor Swift anyday lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• He has unique and broad tastes in music so he generally adapts to me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Nope. lol My fiance listens to Country mostly. I listened to country when I was like 5 and like some songs but I am more Rock and Rap... I'm sure barely any of yinz will know anyone that i listen to b/c i listen to underground stuff so I'm not going to bother naming anyone lol
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 4:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Nope. I am into pretty much anything, but he prefers 80's metal and hair bands. He was a teen in the 80's and I was born at the beginning of the 80's. When we are together though, we listen to my kind of music because of the kids. I don't listen to just anything when the kids are around. We listen to oldies, classical, some country, and Christian around the kids.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 5:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2009