Did you know this?

The first recognised cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s. A number of GAY men in New York and California suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment. At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome.

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Health

• Did you know that AIDS first came from monkies? And syphilis came from sheep! No joke!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Wow, how random.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think most people knew this already... it was pretty much the uproar of the 80's ya know? Are you trying to blame the introduction of AIDS on the gay community? If so ... you have been in the dark for quite some time and may be a tad sheltered. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• A good movie to watch is called "And the Band Played On". It is about the HIV outbreak in the 80's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yes, and your point is????
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• ATI_03 that is why farmers should spend some time off the farm lol I actually know this dude who when i found out, i punched him in the face b/c he had sex with a sheep and a goat and let a baby cow give him head! Then, his friends argued with me to tell me that a goat vagina is the closest to a humans!! I said "I dont care if they implanted a human vagina on a goat! Thats nasty!" then proceeded to punch him in the face b/c he still argued with me lol I'm not a fighter but that's nasty and I exploded..

Oh an to the anonymous person above me, you are a cunt and don't post your racist comments. Stop hiding behind the anonymous posts like a lil bitch when u gotta say somethin like that. FU
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 5:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• AIDS came from the consumption of raw monkey meat in the jungles in the 1920's. The aids virus is a mutated virus form like H1N1 and H5.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2009