Has anyone seen the movie UP?

It is such a beautiful movie, not only funny but deep, makes you think . For all of you with hubby's that have dreams.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i saw it. the beginning made me cry.. when the couple grows old until the unfortunate.. well.. i don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it. but it is a sweet movie. my dd loved it.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i haven't yet but i have been waitting for my sisters keeper
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yeah, the beginning was sad, but it was such a cute and hilarious movie after the sad part. And such a sweet gesture on the old man's part. Too bad men nowadays couldnt be like that. Such a great movie!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The part where is trying to save every little thing that reminds him of his wife.......reminds me of my mom. (and me for that matter when it comes to my dads memorabilia).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• WE LOVED THAT MOVIE my 4 year old asks to go see it again everyday it will deffiantly be one i add to the dvd collection. his favorite part was teh snipe! lol I remember snipe hunting when i was little too.
    bobbicroft

Answer by bobbicroft at 2:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i havent yet, but when it comes out, i will definetly rent it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You will so love it Alexis, it reminds us "youngsters of how strong love of the elderly can be.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• NO I HAVENT YET ,BUT THE GRAPHICS ARE SO GOOD AND THE LITTLE BOY IS SO FUNNY IN THE CLIPS . I CANT WAIT TO TAKE MY GRANDBABIES
    snowbound

Answer by snowbound at 5:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I can't wait to see it, I have heard nothing but good things about it.
    semiwife, beware My Sisters Keeper! Have you read the book? Brace yourself!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2009