Whats your "family secret"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That my bio father molested my brother and sister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My whole family hid the fact that I was adopted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It's in the beans!
    Anonymous

• my husband had an affair and signed over his paternal rights to the womans husband.
    Anonymous

• im a horrible housekeeper and a packrat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My 2 first cousins had a kid together from a one night stand back in the 70's. Oddly enough, he turned out perfectly normal. When I was growing up I heard they would turn out all deformed but not true. I am not close with my extended family so it never bothered me too much.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• gigi there was a special on 20/20 they said its a myth about cousins and sick kids im not saying i agree with it im just saying that its not true
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Which one? The child molesting uncle, The cousin that tried to kill her own kids, The fact my cousin "could" be my half brother because he looks more like my dad and I than his "real" dad who is my father's brother (neither of them look anything alike, which raises it's own set of questions about my grandmother), or the family members that were militant black panther's members.... Then on my mothers side... you have my grandmother that had a brothel under the guise of rooms for rent, my grandfather that wasn't my mothers real dad.. and she wasn't told till she was 22 and pregnant with me.. or the fact my grandmother almost sold my mother into slavery while visiting morocco?
    Anonymous

• ~now that I wrote that all out, with a gene pool like that, no wonder I'm not right in the head. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My secret is that my Husband verbally,mentally, and emotionally abuses me. He tells me when I can talk and what I can talk about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2009