If you were a size 10-11 in pants before pregnancy, what size did you wear in your 2nd-3rd trimester? (M or Lg)?

I know it differs for everyone, but we're talking about gaining the normal 25 to 35 lbs or so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id say a medium, but it depends on the maternity pants
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 4:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• First pregnancy, I was a size 0 before, by the end I was in a large shirt and med pants.. I gained 58lbs

Second pregnancy, I was in a size 5 before and and by the end was in a large shirt and med pants again. I gained 50 with him
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 5:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I was in a medium
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I was wearing a size 8 mostly 10 in some clothes before pregnancy. I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant and wearing a small in maternity pants, shorts and a medium for tops. Not sure if it has anything to do with where you buy your maternity clothes from or not or just that I have small hips and no butt lol.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 12:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When I was a 10 I ended up wearing a large in the 2nd trimester and up to an x-large in the 3rd.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009