hi im 38 weeks pregnant .. i went for a long walk and when i got back i got a very bad pain in my pelvic area it was that bad i felt realy sick by it it did not last long .. but awhile after it went i got cramps loke a mild period pain its my 3rd pregnancy...

mom3871

Asked by mom3871 at 4:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In my second pregnancy, I literally walked 3 miles the one day when I was about the same weeks along as you. I got cramps also. Laying down with my feet and head elevated worked best for me. Also, take a bath, but not in hot water. I know ur not really supposed to get baths during pregnancy but just dont be in there forever and don't make it too hott so it doesn't make ur babys body temp go up that much. Hope it works and congrats on the baby!
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 5:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• the baby pushed down from all the walking so it feels like he is on your pelvis. His head is down and he is prob ready to come. If you are having cramps just watch them closely and monitor how strong they become. If they start getting stronger you could be in pre labor. Call you doctor but most doctors will not let you come in till your having strong contractions and trus me sweety that isnt anything close to real labor pains yet...lol sorry, just preparing you. But you will see, maybe you are in labor but the early stage.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2009