Spin off from a different question? Are you a left handed or right handed?

I am right handed, but so far it seems my son is left handed.

Thought this was interesting on the subject of it.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/182255/left_handed_vs_right_handed.html?cat=5

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 5:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• right. My niece was left but her mom used to tie up her hand and force her to use her right. It worked. But I could never do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i'm left handed, SO is right handed, DD seems to be right handed.... SO's brother is left handed and my second cousin is left handed, otherwise all family is right handed.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My ex-husband is left-handed and I am also. YET our son is right-handed. My ex is a weird left-handed though.....when he writes on a paper it is totally turned sideways! The Principal at the school I work at also writes like this and she has a Docterate in Education so I don't associate it with stupidity or a learning disability. Oh and just so you know, I am the youngest of 5 and the only one with green eyes and blonde hair and I am the only left-handed kid out of the bunch.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My grandfather was left handed, and i always wondered why, But i never associated it with anything but being different.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I write with the paper upside down... then I don't smudge the ink. In school it was sooo frustrating walking around with a half black left hand.
    I read that article... very interesting! I think I have aspects from both but I do have dyslexia and such. Very intersting! Thank you for sharing
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• LOL I remember coming home with the side of my left hand all grey!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I myself have dyslexia, not very bad, but i do switch number around and words.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I am a right handed. So what's the difference between right and left handed anyway?
    SavanaDevyn

Answer by SavanaDevyn at 6:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Same here Im right handed but my son seems to be a lefty also!
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 7:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• my husband and i are both left handed and all of my boys are right handed.
    jbcmom

Answer by jbcmom at 8:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2009