question?

Im 11 weeks prego and i have like a cut on my eye. I cant even wear my contects and my eye is hurtin a little.. Do you think I should go get it checked out or just not wear my contects untill it clears up? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, my mom just scratched her eye a few weeks ago so I'll tell you what I told her....
    take a piece of cloth of some type, cut it in the shape of an eye patch and tape it down. Your eye may be sensitive to light and texture..wearing an eye patch can help the recovery be quicker. Try using a wet wash cloth before attaching the patch. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• just dont wear your contacts for now-but if its still there after a few days without wearing contacts better have to see the doctor.
    get well soon...
    hope your eyes will get better soon...
    god bless!!!
    joaniane

Answer by joaniane at 7:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• oh yeah, it can take 24-48 hours to heal, if it doesn't heal by then, contact the doctor
    2wndrfl_btrflys