sick..

i am 37 weeks 6 days and for the last 3 days or so i been having dirrahea and cramping bad it feels like i am having contractions wat could it be and my stomach is getting really tight.. could i still be dialating even though my water haven't broke yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, you can dialate without the water breaking....in fact one of my friends is dialated at 1cm (right now) and she still has fours weeks of pregnancy till her due date.....call your doctor so you can feel better.......and enjoy your last days of pregnancy.

blessed521

Answer by blessed521 at 7:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I don't think you are sick, it sounds like labor will be starting soon. Everything you just said, are signs of labor coming.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The water doesn't break in most pregnant women. Either the Dr breaks it at the hospital or it breaks while you are already pretty far in labor.
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Ditto everybody else. I've had 5 children and I've had to have to sac broken just before pushing with each one.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 1:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• oh wow, didnt you take birthing classes? Less than 10% of labors start with the water breaking! You could very well be in early labor but I wouldnt go the hospital just yet. When labor starts, you will know!!
    Anonymous