Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?

I haven't. Hope it stays that way.

jdzc820

Asked by jdzc820 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well not really, Only my toe but they really cant do anything about a broken toe. It sucked tho!
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 7:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I fractured a vertebra in my back and my neck, and broke my right foot 11 years ago jumping on a trampoline.
    I fractured my hip in a car accident, I cracked my skull open with a basketball goal (the ones with the base you put sand in , well my family put water in it and when I sat it up to play, it came back down and the rim hit me in the back of the head)
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:56 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I broke my jaw when I was 21 and had to have it wired shut for 6 weeks.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:56 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• As a child I broke my arm. As an adult I broke my kneecap. :(
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Bever ever in my 43 years ever broke a bone in my body ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Guess I coulda finished answering ur question lol. I broke my arm roller skating. Broke my knee @ work-the loop of my shoe string got caught on the foot of an unlocked ladder causing me to fall ever so gracefully in a store full of ppl. (I worked @ Lowes). Fun times. Lol
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i havent broken a bone.. but i fell down a flight of wooden stairs and fractured my tailbone. and then fell down the same flight of stairs two weks later and chipped a huge piece of my tailbone off.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No thank God!!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have broken my wrist-rollerskating with the dog, broke my knee when i got kicked in the knee at a horse farm i went to with some friends as a kid, broke my ankle walking the dog when istepped in a hole, my breast plate and 3 ribs playing baseball (this one is complicated) broken fingers and toes, i actaully broke a finger turning the steering wheel in a truck with no power steering, i had several facial bones and skull and ribs broken wheni was raped, i think i might be missing one or two but thats all i can think of right now!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 8:45 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I slammed my thumb and pointer in a car door >
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 8:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2009