Having trouble weening your child from the pacifier? I think I can help!

I tried this method and it worked like a charm the very first time I tried it. The problem was that I had to run all over the place putting together all of the materials I would need to pull it off. So, I decided to make it easier for other moms. I have created the "pacifairy" kit. It comes with all of the things necessary for you to hopefully achieve success with your little one. Please contact me if you might be interested.
The kit contains a personalized letter to your child from the pacifairy herself, gender specific paper, a pacifier pouch to put the pacifiers in, mailing envelope with address label to return the paci's in, fairy dust to sprinkle on them, a return envelope to your child with a specail reward treat inside. The letter can also be modified to include specific things about your child that you think might be helpful in their success. Please contact me with any questions.

karleighrr

Asked by karleighrr at 8:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet