drama depression reality hit you in the face?

well i thought i had things under control but i am very prone to getting really sad and just pulling my hair since i dont cut myself anymore which i knw is really stupid but grwing up that was my way of coping at least 1 way i never told any doctors cuz i thinkthey r just goin 2 say im retarded which i am but yesterday my baby daddy said that his fiancee doesnt like some of the things i ask him 2 do which only consists of telling our son gnight and say it 2 my belly and just talking because i want him 2 be there every step of the way but thats all ive asked 4. so when i asked 4 him 2 come 2 the birthing classes with me since he said he wanted to be there in with me he said its not a good idea she wont like it they have only known each other for 3 weeks b4 they decided to get engaged and my friend says im depressesd and getting in deeper it just it makes me soooo sad to think that his priority is her am i wrong?am i depressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You might be depressed hon. Talk to a doctor about it, there are many things that they can do to help. So far as the ex.....I think that perhaps he's just pretty deep into himself. He has one child with you and one on the way, yet already has a new fiance? Best let that fishie swim free and take the best care that you can of yourself and your babies. Bless you.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 10:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2009