can anybody suggest me whether there r any work from home jobs?

hi,iam an indian and staying now in denmark with my husband who is working for KMD.i was a working women in india and left the job while pregnant.now iam blessed with baby boy who is 12month at present.i would like to opt a job which i can work from home as i have to take care of my little kid also.iam interested in data entry type of jobs,if anybody is doing the same type of jobs pls help me out.i can't speak out danish language so iam unable to search a job in denmark.help me out if anybody can?

rohanmom

Asked by rohanmom at 8:32 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• There is a cafemom group called "I Want to Work at Home" do a search and you should find it. They list work at home jobs and business opportunities. I'm not sure what would be available in your location. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Here is a few places to get you started  http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheDailyCafemomerWAH24hr

Work At Home - Procard International

In the Forum at HomeCareerSuccess.com there is a HUGE list of at home employers like American Airlines, Uhual etc

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

•  

m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009