Do you think that Kate really loved Jon?

Now, if your sick of Jon & Kate questions, then just skip this one. I means nothing to me if you are sick of these questions, so no point in saying so.

Now that i have that off my back, Do you think Kate really loved Jon? My friend & I got into a lil argumant about it last night. I think NO, she almost never showed any kind of love & affection towards him. My friend says YES, she loves him very much.

I think Jon was in search for some love & affection. We all need it, & if we don't get that at home then we WILL go looking for it, even subconsiously. It's human nature to need some type of love & affection from somewhere. I am sad thay they are divorcing, but i just don't think that there is any real love there any more, on BOTH sides. What do you think?

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 8:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think she did. I just think in their relationship she wore the pants for so long and he went through a growing stage and there was a power struggle and this is the only way she knows how to compromise because it has gone too far! He should have stepped up long ago and she should have stepped back....this is just my opinion.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I read their book & have seen every episode. I do think that Kate did/does love Jon. Sometimes (especially w/ multiples) ur life becomes like a well oiled machine, I think that is what happened. I believe that just within the last 2 yrs Kate liked the life of luxury & started to add more things to her plate (book, interviews, etc.) leaving Jon at home w/ the kids. I do think that Kate has a strong personality but she is willing to admit that & her mistakes (once she sees them). I do believe the fame has gone to her head a little bit & Jon noticed these things & that is not what he wanted for his fam (who can blame him). I simply hope that the kids understand (to their best at their age) & that nothing bad happens to them b/c of all this fame.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Jon is a big baby who probably has a drinking problem. Raising that many children was stressful on them both and yet Kate is the one who is worried about paying bills. Jon just wants to have fun. Didn't you hear him say "I'm only 32"? He also said "Maybe someone will give me a job." Real men get jobs, they don't sit there wishing. Real men suck it up and once in a while drink with their men friends and if they might eye the 21 year old single girls they don't bring them home while their wives are off WORKING. I really feel sorry for Kate. You don't know when you're young your partner might stay a selfish little boy forever. I guess that's what people mean when they say they "grow apart." Kate became the mom and Jon stayed the whiney little brat. He may only be 32 but he looks bloated, old, and washed up. I hope Kate finds a real man next time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• and to say u care for a family on tv.. one word WOW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You could see it in her face. Expressions can mean a thousand words without even speaking. She loves him very much. She doesnt want this from what i see. Its jon being the complete ass now. How dare he renew his vows and now grow some balls! oh please I do not feel bad for him one bit. when things got rough he ran like alot of other men. He wants to lives his life like he said last night, now kate is basically a single mom. I feel her pain and balled my eyes out last night! I never could stand her before but no one deserves that, no even her
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think it started like all relationships and they were in love. I think she let it get out of hand with all the publicity and now she loves that more than anything.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• So way off subject but i always look at the people asking the questions profiles and samurai your DD is so adorable your going to be fighting the boys off her hehe
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Well we'll never know what went down behind the camera... But I think Kate is a strong person and John couldn't really handle it right... last night on the show he said "I was passive for so long, now I'm gonna stand up and do things my way" well duh! If you are being passive about everything then Kate has to stand up and control the situation... Even now she says she doesnt want this to happen and she would love to hear why he's so mad at her, but he won't even talk to her.....!!! I mean be a man! One thing really pissed me off when he said "I'm only 32, lots of things still can happen" Its like he's ready to move on....

Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• see anon, you ARE totally ignorant. For some reason you have the assumption about what type of person i am because i watched a few episodes of Jon & Kate. Now THAT is pathetic. For you info, i have never had long nails & I don't paint them either. To assume that i am stupid for having an interest in something you are NOT interested in is quite stupid of YOU. Please stop being judgemental towards me, it's very rude. I asked a question to get some opinions....isn't that what this is here for? If your not interested, then skip it. I think it's stupid that you waste your time being so rude to people.

I care for the kids, they're cute as hell & deserve married parents

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• well i heard jon and her both say her...it was this way and thats it..him i finally stood up. so i do think she controlled everything and he finally said thes enough and she proubly didnt like that. he use to work but she did so many things that it was best for one parent to be with the kids so he stoped working ( this was long ago if i remember right ) either way i think there was some love just no respect.. you have to try and be a team to work things out and she said he wont talk to her so maybe he dosent want to work it out. but i dont live there i dont know the full story i dont get both sides.. hope they are happy with there dissision and it works out for all kids included. ( maybe he should build a house on his property so he is there..(: like an inlaw apt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2009