• In the Spotlight:

How to get A Auto insurance Refund?

I need a Refund on my Car insurance! We've been with them for A long time! Never filed A claim nothing! But Even when we gave AwayA car they still billled us for insuring it though we cancelled! Now since we're both Jobless. (DH & I). We asked if they could help us! Since they kept raising our Rates!! They said they raised them if others in WI. had claims, not us! How Far back can I claim my Refund? What if they won't give it to me? I'm So Stressed out over all of our hardships & overwhelming issues! I hoped they'd Care & work with us but No. So we found another Better CO. What can you suggest?? Why aren't companies honest? If they treated us Right we'd stayed but we couldn't afford the constant Rate increases! Thank you for your tips!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Unfortunately, some companies are not honest and you may be out the money. I would still callt hem and inquire on it a few more times and let them know they owe you.
    Jodi35

Answer by Jodi35 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2009