felling blaih!!!!

i cant keep anything down and if i do i get sick i dont eat when im hungry the medicine they gave me does not work and the ob i have is a real sorry to say bitch they wont even let me get another person what do you think will help with all this being sick 24/7 im 21 weeks prego

cheny

Asked by cheny at 9:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should be allowed to switch doctors. I had the same problem with my first pregnancy. What I had was called Hyperemesis, which caused me to get dehydrated and I was hospitalized several times. I was on Zofran, which is the highest prescription I could get. There's honestly nothing really to be done. Eating bland foods, drinking water or green tea, eating crackers is some of the few things that can be eaten. If you have hyperemesis though, EVERYTHING will make you sick. It's an awful thing.
    lilmizzie27

Answer by lilmizzie27 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have hypermesis also. Zofran was my life saver!! The thing that also helped me was eating frequent small meals. If I sit down to eat a regular meal it makes me sick.
    CamillaMommy

Answer by CamillaMommy at 10:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Another lover of Zofran here. I don't know what to tell you if Zofran doesn't work for you. All I can say is eventually the pregnancy ends and so does the vomiting. I would even be vomiting in my sleep. My husband would hear me start to wretch and would roll me over so I would at least puke on the floor instead of in our bed. You'll make it through.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 1:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009