Where should I post my availability as a English and Social Studies tutor?

I am a stay-at-home mom that would like to work from home as a tutor here in San Antonio, Texas. I have tutored before in the Dallas area. I tutor all ages.

oohlalajulia

Asked by oohlalajulia at 9:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• click the banner, get listed free.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• In the local schools. Talk with administration and ask about maybe putting flyers in the counselors office. There was always flyers for tutors, people looking for sitters, or someone to mow their lawn in the counselors office in my high school.

Put flyers up in grocery stores, laundry mats, day cares.

Craigslist? I don't like it, but my sister swears by it. She finds odd jobs for her husband there and when my nephew was really young she got all sorts of stuff for free.

There's always the paper, but you have to pay for the ad upfront, which is one benefit to using craigslist.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Craigslist and contact schools.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 1:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009