mp3 player for kid?? does yours have one?

my oldest sds b day is coming up and she loves music and i thought mp3 whats a good kid one to buy and were to buy it... she will be 11 so not an xpensive one just in case.. whats a good one...thanks in advance..(:

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• Honestly I would go to eBay! Between myself, husband and both my parents I have purchased about 6 mp3 players from ebay over the last 2 years, the one I currently owns looks like a ipod nano, but I only paid about $25 and it's 8gb! It got shipped directly from Hong Kong I believe, and all of them did, but they arrived within 2 weeks in perfect working condition. And the shipping was free!

I have never had a problem with any of them, i've upgraded mine once, but they are so much more affordable on eBay and work just as well as the name brands in stores. It's why I've purchased them for my family, everyone has gotten one for Christmas from me and they ALL love them!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Last year for my dd's 8th bday we bought her an iPod Nano. She loves it. She can listen to music, podcasts, watch videos, and keep pictures on it. She's not usually the best at keeping her stuff nice, but she's done really well with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My almost 11 year old has one and so does my 6 year old. I just went to WalMart and bought a cheap $20 one for them. I really couldn't see spending a ton of money for an ipod for a 10 year old, I don't even have an ipod, I have one of the $20 ones.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Last year we bought our then 10yr old an Ipod Shuffle. She loves it!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My Oldest is 8 and we got him an iPod Nano for Christmas. He loves it!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2009