Am I Pregnant?! (asked yesterday but only got one answer, i NEED opinions!)

So i need some of you ladies opinions here... I took a HPT the other day and it said I am not pregnant, however, every month when its time for aunt flow to come, i start my menstral on wednesday of that wk. Well I havent had it this month. My fiance says my boobs look like they are getting bigger and im starting to notice doing/saying/feeling ways i did when i was pregnant with my first. When I was pregnant with my first I took like 6 tests in a months span, including one at the doctors, and they all said i was pregnant, at that time i just knew I had to be so i kept taking tests and finally one said I was. Im thinking maybe its like that right now.. what do you all think??? Opinions please!! ((BTW, right now going to the doctors inst an option.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• keep taking tests until AF comes. Last month my period was a week late. Which is odd for me. So maybe your late IDK?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• buy those dollar ones so you dont waste your money and keep taking them like either a couple days apart or once a week ..
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 9:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• well if docs aint an option because of monetary issues look thrue your yellow book to find free clinics nothing to be ashamed about and if its a concern on transportation ask a friend but i suggets taking more tesst like PP suggested but it would be better for you to go to an OB
    cheny

Answer by cheny at 9:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It may be stress or other factors causing you to miss a period (diet, exercise and stress all can cause it). However, you also just may be one of those women that can tell very early on if you are pg or not, and those tests are all pretty unreliable before a certain time period. Don't stress over it, go to Dollar Tree and get a few cheap tests and take them every few days in the morning (when HCG is at its highest) Good Luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i got my bfp 4 day late on my period so wait it off i know it sucks but my hcg level is 2420 so they are guessing i am still early like almost or am 5 weeks along so goodluck!
    ! pea and blood showed up with me every pregnancy is different
    you should look for this
    bloated feeling
    heartburn
    nipple soreness
    sleeping more
    loss of appetie
    pooping more good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You said going to the doctor isn't an option right now but does your community have a free crisis pregnancy center? In most of those centers, they will do a free pregnancy test for any woman (even if it isn't technically a crisis pregnancy). It is usually the same type of pee stick test but they help you through the process so it is as accurate as possible. Good luck!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2009