Heartbeat

How afar along do you have to be before you can hear the heartbeat? I don't remember with my first two but I think that I could be anywhere between 3-7 weeks. I took a test the other day and it had a faint positive. I'm just waiting to take another test. Think I will take one later today.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 10:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I found out I was pregnant around 10 weeks, I couldn't get into the doctor until 12 weeks and we were able to hear it then!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i am 11 weeks and just heard my babys heartbeat!! Sooo exciting! :) i don't remember what it was with my first, because i wasn't able to get prenatal care until i was well into my 2nd trimester, closer to my third. Hope you hear it soon!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 12:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I don't think you can hear it with a dopplar until 8 or so weeks but most likely 10 and above. Vaginal u/s can see it at soon as 5-6 weeks.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• They found a heart beat at 6 weeks with me.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009