What would you think? (I know your NOT dr. Just asking for Advice)

I got the IUD in feb. I have not had and bleeding what so ever sense 2wks after I had my daughter. That was 5m ago. I know the IUD can cause you to not have a period. I always knew I was pregnant with my 3 kids before I took a test because the same things would happen. My boobs would be sore and I would be really nauseous. Well for the last month or so I have had those things happen. I can't eat anything until dinner without getting sick. So I went to DR. they did a test and it was neg. that was a week ago. What would you think it was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is very rare to get pregnant w/ an IUD, even more so than having your tubes tied, so my Dr. said. So, the chances of being prego. are rare. Do you have the mirena which let's out a hormone that helps w/ cramping etc.? If so, maybe that is bothering you and making you nauseous. I would definately get it checked out, if you haven't asked your Dr. already.
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 10:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2009