airplane with baby

hi im beth im a new mom i got son 4months old and we going travel in philippines im worry maybe my baby wont like it,,bec he eating a milk with warm milk so i dnt know if im going travel if anybody going help u in airplane,,,,,it anyone here that already travel with baby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plssss help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Travel

• The one problem that I have experienced with a baby on an airplane is that they are very sensitive to altitude changes with their ears. You can help this by giving baby a pacifier or bottle when it seems to be fussy, sometimes this will help the ears to pop. Beyond that....my baby slept nearly the entire trip. Have a great trip!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 11:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• We flew with baby at three months. Our pediatrician told us to give her a bottle or pacifier at take off and landing to help her adjust to altitude. Other than than, just keep her busy. Our flight attendants were great, and baby slept most of the way.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When my son was a baby he didn't seem bothered by it. He slept half the time the other half he seemed okay and didn't seem to mind it.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• yes they will help u warm the milk
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2009