What is the BEST diaper bag out there?

I am looking for something that will hold enough for a new born and a three year old- (who is potty trained) something that is washable, CUTE, has lots of compartments...ect- I looked at Fleurville bags and I like the style, but I have no way of seeing one in person- can you ladies please help me?! This seems to be the hardest purchase for baby number 2!

jessicasea

Asked by jessicasea at 10:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to walmart they got cute diper bags big ones too all sorts of colors should be in the baby section good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I just used my Jansport backpack. My 2 youngest are 17 months apart & I wanted to be hands free. Whatever you choose, make sure you can wear it easily.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I couldn't label myself "mom" by using a diaper bag. I went the backpack route as well if I need to carry more than the diaper and a toy my purse can handle. I also agree with funnyface about the fact it keeps your hands free for catching errant toddler.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Im really not sure what your price range is, but since you like the Fleurville bags, in my opinion Coach diaper bags are the best, they are roomy, good quality, and stylish, they can also be used for an overnite bag or beach bag after you dont need it anymore for the babies.

.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i switch over form a diaper bag to a back pack when my dd daper bag got to small for her things....but now that i have mulitples to care for id defenility stick with a back pack
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My daughter and son in law use the Columbia back pack diaper bag. It has an insulated section for bottles/cool snacks etc. as well as the changing pad and lots of compartments. They purchased it at Babies R Us
    Jill1121

Answer by Jill1121 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2009