Do you ever road-bl*w your husband, or significant other?

Just wondering. My DH wants me to do it when everytime we are in a vehicle alone...I keep looking for reasons to take the kiddies w/us! LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not while he's driving, that's too dangerous. Unless its like on a back road going like 25 MPH lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• the first time i ever have my hubby a blowjob we were driving up the road. it was after dark and we were on our way home from a date. he said it was amazing.
    Anonymous

• I have.... but it's been a while. It's so dangerous and I don't like to live on the edge any more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have, and I probably will again. Only when it's dark though. Seeing as we live in a city, and I'm not much for being a show.
    MommyMeli07

Answer by MommyMeli07 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have! Especially on LONNNNG trips. It gives us something to do! HE LOVES IT! Even after all that he is extra horny and ready to please me when we get to a location that he can!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• LOL, have you ever seen that movie "parenthood"? Steve Martin is in it. Anyway, she gives him a blowjob on the road and he has a wreck. It's a good movie, older but good.

Anyway, yes I have, back in our young and wild days... ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have and now I wish I hadn't because he wants it every single time we are in the car alone... lol... Finally I had to remind him that I was not his little concubine and if he asked for it I wouldn't do it....hahaha
    Anonymous

• He asks for highway head now and then, but I am afraid he would drive into a tree so I try to avoid this lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have. It's fun! But only when it's late and there aren't many cars on the road.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I want to my my fionce is the one who doesnt like me to do that...bla
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009