Help Potty Training my two year old

What did you do to make pooping in the potty easier!? My son is doing great with peeing in the potty its the other he is just no getting! I am using the m&m system. when he pees in the potty he gets up to 2 m&ms . I am keeping him in pull ups because he keeps pooping in his pants. :( I have offered a sucker for poo in potty but not luck. Is there a certain trick I can try that worked for you!?

KylonsMom

Asked by KylonsMom at 11:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter (almost 2-1/2) started off bottomless when we're at home and now she's in underwear. I stopped putting her in Pull-Ups b/c they feel like wearing diapers and "does her business" in them. She started pooping more in her potty rather than in her underwear b/c she hates that "bumpy dirty and/or wet feeling." It gets pretty messy sometimes and takes a few days, but she now poops & pees primarily in the potty now (with one rare "oppsy"). =)
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 2:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009