This is tooo dang funny!!!! My 6yr old looked at our playboys!!

We have them in the bathroom and I guess he looked at one of them and when I asked him about it he said "dont worry mommy, I skipped over the pictures, but I read that one already!!" LMAO!!! I put them somewhere else but that was too funny! Yea right he skipped over the pictures. Silly boy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he said the same thing my hubby says lol
    Anonymous

• wow that's something to brag about, letting your child stare at ass & titties
    Anonymous

• omg anon 12 08 hes 6 get off ur high horse
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I agree with anon 12:08. We aren't all perfect, but having playboy's around isn't being much of a model parent.
    Anonymous

• How freaking tacky. Do you think maybe--just maybe!--if you have a 6 year old in the house that you could put your skin mags up in your room or something?
    Anonymous

• too funny...bet you will hide them a little better next time huh? you bad parent you (just kidding) LOL
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 12:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yeah typical man...I read it for the articles..riiiight!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• dude she prob forgot they were even there and prob moved them after.. like your all great parents and never did something that you shouldn't have or realized it after wards.. lets all bow before you perfect parents.. rolls eyes
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You think that's funny? It's sad. Why not keep them in your bedroom hidden and not in a place where everyone goes?
    Anonymous

• i never said i was perfect, but i know better than to have nudie mags around for my child to find them, it's just common sense, put that shit up like you would anything else you don't want them to get into....but since she thought it was so damn funny, maybe she don't care what her child gets into
    Anonymous