is it true?

is it true if you have your baby naturally that your you know what aint tight anymore? sry TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• LMAO! No, I don't think so hahaha
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 12:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It depends on what happens during the birth. If everything stretches naturally during birth and you don't tear, then you should get back to normal in a few months. I tore, so I'm not tight anymore, but my husband doesn't/hasn't complained. He would mention it if it bothered him and I've asked, so you should be fine.
    Anonymous

• NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!

My DH said he thinks I'm actually tighter since giving birth to our first than I was before. I chalk it up to all the kegals I did during and after pregnancy. LOL
    Anonymous

• i had to have an episiotomy b/c i was tearing but my doctor put enough stitches in there to where i'm not floppy lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The muscles of your vagina, uterus and rectum inside and out are stretched. It depends on how many times you have birthed,the size of the baby and whether or not forceps are used. If you tear,how bad and how you are stitched up. You can do Kegals to strengthen the muscles.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Nope. I had a 3rd degree tear. I guess my dr. did a good job stitching me up cause at my 6 wk check up she said I nearly bruised her fingers, lol. Kegals work! I've had two kids btw.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• NOPE! not true AT ALL!

Hubby says he thinks I'm actually tighter than before giving birth!

DO YOUR KEGALS!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have had 3 kids so far fixing to have #4, and I havent had any problems. Had a huge episiotomy with #1, and no tewaring or cutting with the last two, just stretched, and everything has come back to normal every time...thats what kegals are for;)
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm tighter than i was before birth (gave birth twice) sex has become way better since giving birth.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009