4 wks pregnant

I am about four weeks pregnant and I have been experiencing some brown discharge is this bad? What does this mean? Also, intercourse makes it A LOT worse. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• always always always ask your Obgyn. they are used to it. there are times when stuff like that is normal, and other times where it is not. To be safe- call asap and ask all those questions that have you worried! good luck mama, im sure you are fine but woulnt you rather know for sure!?
    newmom_1989

Answer by newmom_1989 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Intercourse can cause you to miscarry at such an early point. I do not recommend it until you consult your OB/GYN. As for the discharge it is usually old blood. It could be that you have a senstitve cervix and the sex is causing it to bleed. As long as you aren't cramping you should be fine. But I highlysuggest you stop with the sex until your doctor gives you the ok.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I would advice you to report any type of bleeding to your doctor. It may be normal for some woman and others not. Take care!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 1:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2009