Do you think its possible???

Do you think its possible to eventually love someone? I ask because I am dating someone that I am not 100% sure I love. I do feel he would make a great husband and he would take great care of me and my daughter. Should I break ties right now, as I'm un sure, or should I continue this and see where it takes us???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• That's why they call it falling in love, it happens when you least expect it. Is there chemistry between you and this guy? If there is then see how it goes.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• it is hard to catch a great guy but their should be some chemistry! Wait it out and pray
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Falling in and out of love. The intense kind is just infatuation. It is just a fantasy come to life and then they go their way and you go yours. Love follows you , good, bad and very ugly. It is always is in te way. So if you deal with it fine. You let it go , it is up to you. But don't go for lust or just friendships. Too fleeting too temporary and for some reason you always think in the back of your mind, he is with someone else??
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Not sure where the "falling" thing came from but I do believe you can "grow" into loving someone. I think that kind of love is far more lasting and possibly more fulfilling than the emotional roller coaster most folks call "love" that turns out to be something else like infatuation or control or something far more sinister. You sound like you have met a man who can make you happy. Contentment isn't a bad place to be. Friendship and mutual respect would make a strong foundation for a long term relationship. If it were me, I would surely check it out since I've tried all the others and they all failed!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• This is tough. I know the feeling. They look great on paper, but you're not exactly in love with them. Been there a few times. They were great guys, great jobs, stable, loved my son, but for some reason the spark just wasn't there. I don't know. For me, I stuck it out for a few months. One guy I did fall in love with, but unfortunately, it didn't work for many reasons and then he was deployed. In your case, if you like the guy and he treats you nice, then I don't see the harm in spending time with him.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2009