Question for moms who have tried /used the CIO method

What age did you start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 6 months
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'll get shit for this, but we let my daughter CIO starting at around 2 mos. We always checked on her and comforted her and it worked. She is the happiest, most smiley baby and I really don't think she deals with any 'abandonment issues,' especially at her young age. We got her to sleep in her crib, in her own bed that way.
    Anonymous

• my baby slept in her own crib since she was born never in our room but rarely started crying till bout 6 months so never really had to used CIO till then
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 2:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• we started with my daughter at 6 months. She had always slept in her own bed but I put her down alseep. If you need a GREAT book for some adivce the "sleep easy solution" made things so easy for us. It had the best plan I have ever seen for cry it out. Good luck! She was laying down and going to sleep without a fuss in 8 days.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I started my dd at 10 months ( She is 19 months now) within a week she got the idea.
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009